Shutterfly.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This is the way ...

The girls go to school in a different district, but have to take their district's school bus to school. So when our district doesn't have school, like today, we have to drive them in.

On our way Kaity told us she was going to show us a short cut, her bus route. As we approached the road to turn on she said, "This is where you turn."
I replied, "Oh, I know. This isn't a shortcut, it's the way to Dutchess Day."
"Yeah, and it also goes to Millbrook."
So I said, "Why don't we take the shortcut on the way home."
"Ok, I'll show you how."

We're just about to turn the onto the road toward her school when she says, "Here! You want to go this way and you'll see an old house." (this made me laugh, they're ALL old houses up here.)..."And you're going to turn. ... ... ... Actually, don't go that way. I don't want you to get lost because there's LIKE three ways you can go and I don't know which way to tell you."

Apani pipes in, "Yeah, because we're really not bus drivers."


Silly child!! What's going on in those little heads? What are they thinking, we're thinking? She is constantly making me laugh.

No comments: