Shutterfly.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

This could not have been more perfect!

Daisy needs to bath products and I can't easily get things up here so I have to order online.

I found this website The Natural Store (division of drugstore and beauty.com). They just so happened to be having a sale on the products I wanted. 20% off + an additional $2 off if you buy 2 Weleda Baby products ... they worked the best for Kaity's eczema.

But, before I could purchase online, I had to go to Ebates to see if I could earn cash back...my referral link, if you're not already a member. And there was a code, TWENTYTNS, to save $20 on your purchase of $50 or more. SWEET!! And it's 5% cash back. The code is good til Feb 28.

So I stocked up so I won't have to order online again for a little while. PERFECT! Oh and it was free shipping! I ended up saving more than I paid.

Amount Saved 43.17
Amount Paid 32.29

1 comment:

vdg family said...

Woohoo! Sweet deal! Nice researching. I'm part of ebates too. Do you do groupon and mamapedia and gaggle of chicks too?