Shutterfly.com

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

With an imagination like that ...

Maddy spilled cheerios ALL over the living room. In a very MOLLY-Like voice, I asked, "Who made this big mess?"
She points to Kaity.
"Kaity didn't do it," so she pointed to Abby.
I told her, "No, you made this big mess."

Then I got a little distracted. When I returned to clean up the cheerios, they were gone! I was impressed to say the least. Part of me thought, the girls ate them. But beaming with pride, realizing that my children without hesitation or encouragement cleaned up, I asked who I should thank. Abby raised her hand. I told her how proud and thankful I was. Then I turned to the hall to go to the kitchen. I wish I had a picture.

...

Abby simply relocated them. "To feed the birds," she said.

No comments: