Shutterfly.com

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Maddy turned 1

Can someone please tell me where the time went?







She really wasn't sure what to do with that cupcake. She never did finish eating it. Kaity, Abby, and I sure have been enjoying them.

Her favorite present came from Grandma Margaret, which I must admit is very cute. I hooked it up to the computer to program it to say Maddy. Super Cute...It just upsets me that I found some awesome wooden toys from France and Germany from Oompa toys (check side column) but she's more interested in this electronic, made in China, but snuggly dog.

I hope I don't forget how sweet she was. I don't remember much of Kaity or Abby's infancy. Madelyn truly is one of the most precious babies...EVER. She's so cuddly, loves to give hugs and kisses. She learned super early and gives the best.

Happy Birthday Maddy Moo!

2 comments:

GR82BAMOM said...

Happy Birthday, Maddy! We all think you are precious!

family said...

OH MAN SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!! Wish we could have been there! Seriously precious!!!!