Shutterfly.com

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

AWESOME!! Have you seen this?

Old Navy Weekly

I really don't know what I'm doing but I found an OK coupon. 10% off entire purchase.

Every Thursday, the site is updated. You click around looking for coupons. You only get one coupon so don't print it til you find a good one...like the $75 off $100!! Coupons are limited and can be shared with one person via facebook. Have fun searching! :)

UPDATE:
So I waited til near midnight for the site to be updated. Every 15 minutes, I refreshed the page. LOL! There were only about 1000 $75 coupons and they were gone in 10 minutes! I knew where it was, but the page wasn't loading properly and by time it did, they were gone. I'm sure it drives a ton of traffic! I did score a 25% off your purchase, which is helpful. We have a new season to shop for these ever growing kids! Anyway, if you want to score this coupon, there are still plenty left. Click on the pink shirt in the far most box and drag it to the modelquin in the blue/green shirt.

No comments: