Shutterfly.com

Thursday, March 10, 2011

There IS something worse than getting no sleep

I've lost count of how many times I've been thrown up on tonight. Who knows when I'll get to take a shower.

I finally gave up lying in bed because I already changed my sheets twice. Ugh, [whining now] all the laundry that is wating for me...I don't want to face the day. Not only are the baby and I on our third outfits for the night, don't forget the two sheet sets, but I also wasn't paying attention to time and gave Maddy a full cup of water before bed and she wet it twice!!!! So she is on her 3rd set of sheets, 3rd set of jammies, and I've got to wash ALL her blankies, AND, I've got the whole week's worth of stuff. [ /end whining]

Thinking about it is exhausting me and to do it on no sleep is impossible. At least Maddy didn't wake me, no, wait, she did. Thankfully, becoming a mother also involes become superwoman...I know I'll get it done. Might not be folded, but it'll be clean!! I just hope I can find some time to take a shower.

I also hope the day is easier for poor Daisy Doodle. She is vomiting up everything. There's no fever, but she isn't feeling well.

1 comment:

RJ said...

Oh my dear, dear friend. If only we lived near I would come save you, I would! Sending much healing love instead! (its a lame second place, but it'll have to do) XOXOXO