Shutterfly.com

Friday, June 4, 2010

Ugh

I promised a few posts ago to post some recipes, but I've been so disappointed. It reminds me why I don't like trying new recipes, unless recommended by friends. The sweet potato casserole was good, Kaity loved it, but it wasn't anything better than my mother's recipe. So because of my lack of success I've gone back to old favorites. Tonight was Curry Chicken again, but this time I'm using a Carribean blend from a local chef: Soul and Caribbean Cuisine. I ran out of my imported Indian spice blend and El complains that I make curry too much. SOOOO hopefully this will be a good variation.

~~~~

Well, it was good! :) Not spicy at all so as soon as I can get some Indian curry which is extremely spicy, I'll mix the two. That's another thing I miss about the city. I could walk in any direction and find things from anywhere in the world. Who knows when or if I can find my curry.

No comments: