Shutterfly.com

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Never boring here

Apani asked if she could use the scissors to cut out her picture. Coincidentally, she was wearing the shirt, one of my favorite shirts, that she intentionally cut last time she had the scissors. She said, "I promise I won't cut my shirt." (The wording is key as I find out later.) Of all the clothes she has, she picks one of the GAP ones to cut.

Anyway, so later on she says, "Look, I cut out the Moo, [as in Maddy Moo], Mommy, Grandma, and me!" I praise her art and she's so happy. However, she neglets to tell me everything else she cut ... which I found hidden under the table ...



After her bath I realized it wasn't so bad except for the bang she created in front of her head. We'll see how bad it looks in the morning :/

No comments: