Shutterfly.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Spring Concert

Tonight was the girls' Spring Concert at school. Apani was so nervous. Every night leading up to it she told me she didn't want to go. Thankfully she has such a great big sister!



It was so cute. I'm so glad we went. When I first found out about it, I was upset because it was mandatory but scheduled after their normal bedtime. I was also nervous about Maddy being cranky but we left her home...she actually wanted to go to bed early. Could that be any more perfect? So it was just the girls, El and I and it was adorable!

We made it there early enough to find seats in FRONT! I couldn't have planned it any better. Except that a little girl with a huge flower in her hair stood right in front of Apani. Ugh!



Sorry the video isn't steady. Apani was cracking me up. And then the look on Kaity's face as she turned to her for a moment...priceless!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love little kid concerts. They are always so charming and hilarious.

vdg family said...

I loved that Apani snuggled up just a little at the end to Kaitlin.