Shutterfly.com

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hey, remember me???

So after a week + with no computer ... Here's some pics.



The girls love it here, especially the yard!! The first few days were awesome. The weather was perfect and all they wanted to do was play outside and they were there, ALL day.



For me on the other hand, it's been hard. I miss my friends, I feel so alone. When we didn't have a computer, I was going crazy! We didn't have our TV up either for a few days. I couldn't even check the weather and I felt so disconnected. I've also been getting really sick. We're in the car all the time so I get motion sickness and it sits with me the entire day.



It's so nice to let them roll all over the glass and not worry about rolling into a pile of dog or cat poo.



I haven't been able to find any playgrounds yet. Google has offered little help. Thankfully, we have the huge yard.



We haven't gone to church yet, this Sunday will be our first. I'm excited but nervous. I hope it's a cool ward, however, they can't all be like Bensonhurst...



The girls started school Monday (but that's another post...I don't want this to be too pic heavy) So you have to wait! Sorry!!


























I don't have a lot of inside pics, my camera doesn't take very good pics inside. Once I have my nikon charged and clear the memory card, I will take and post pics of the interior.

7 comments:

family said...

Oh it is sooooooo beautidul there!!! Yucaipa is soooo ugly! I can't wait to see inside pictures.... Love you!

Lindsay said...

OF COURSE we remember you!! (And miss you!!) How lovely to have a yard, though. Your girls must be in heaven. Good luck with the adjustment. It will just take time. For me, after every move we make, it always seem to take me about a year before I truly feel like I fit in. Hopefully your new ward will welcome you with wide open arms so it doesn't take that long. :)

Emily said...

We miss you, too! ooooooooooh! To have grass! You should get down and roll around in it, too. Do it for me! Can we come live with you too?

vdg family said...

I miss you so much, it hurts! :) How fun for your kidlets! You are such a good mother!

You'll love it in a little while, I am sure. They'll love you in the ward!!!

cherry said...

Hello kelly, i miss seeing the little ladies at church and i love all their pictures...actually these are all pictures of happiness, how fun!! tell your mom i miss hugging her at church and calling her "SISTER JOHNSON!!"

GR82BAMOM said...

How fantastic that you have a yard with grass! We are SO happy that you are able to enjoy it while we are still having nice weather. Don't worry, I'm sure the ward will be nice and you guys will adjust in no time. We are looking forward to stopping be to see you guys on our drive up to get fresh milk. We have to wait though, until Liam is all better. Depending on the time maybe we can even cook together. Can't wait to see you guys and your gorgeous house!!

vdg family said...

Just thought I would clarify. I mean we miss you. We miss Kaitlin and Apani cheerfully raising their hands in Primary. We miss going to the park so the kidlets could play. We miss the delightful conversations and yummy snacks you made. How did everything go today?