Shutterfly.com

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Because Kaity and Abby still had coughs and rain had been forecast, I thought I was going to have to break two little hearts. Maddy was coughing and had a fever for the 4th time that week so we spent the morning in the Pediatrician's office. The Dr prescribed an antibiotic for precautionary measures. Now I had some justification to take sick kids trick or treating, we did it on our way to Rite Aid but took a small detour.

Here's Madelyn, I mean ... Madeline!




Goldilocks



Kaity was Alice (from Wonderland)







Enjoying the fruits of her labor!



Mmmm, PIZZA!


3 comments:

vdg family said...

Cuteness! Good job Kelly! You are my hero!

GR82BAMOM said...

Cute costumes!! Hope everyone is feeling better. Sorry I missed your last Sunday. Hopefully, I can see you tonight at the farewell.

family said...

OH they look so cute!!!!!!!!!! Miss you guys tons!