Shutterfly.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The first Blog ...

I guess I'm starting a blog. So many people were asking if I had one that I figured it was about time. Though I don't understand why. My life is REALLY boring. I mean, I'm a stay-at-home mother of three little girls, it's hard work. Thus, all I pretty much do is ... stay home. Do you understand the work involved in getting three kids under 4 ready to go out? I have to wake up at 6 so that we can get to church by 10!

The other day I told Kaitlyn I wanted to watch tv. Clutching the controller, she replied, "What do you want to watch, weather or Dr. Phil?" Her little eyebrows lifted as she waited for a response. Becoming impatient, she asked, "Mommy, which do I press?" That's the extent of my excitement. Other than my girls' smart remarks, my life is less than entertaining. ... No ... wait ... I think I saw a spider ... it just got a little more interesting!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ha! I found you through my blog's sitemeter. Welcome to the blogging club!

vdg family said...

YAY! Hail the conquering hero. We are so glad you joined us. mwvdg.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Yay! Great blog. And your life is TOTALLY exciting. More details! More posts! (When you have time. Ha!)

cherry said...

Hey Kelly, found your blog through Lindsay's...thanks Lindsay! and just to repeat what they said and add that motherhood is the most exciting journey here on earth..so bring it on!!

family said...

YOU DID IT! YOU GO GIRL! The girls are adorable and I can't wait to see more pictures and here all about your exciting life! :) Love you!