Shutterfly.com

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas has always been one of my favorite holidays but having the girls makes it so much more fun. I think I was more excited than they were. We had so much fun.

Kaitlyn handed out everyone's gifts before she opened her own. Isn't she sweet? She certainly enjoys making people happy. What a special spirit she has.



Yay! New hair clips!






Kaity got a camera

Maddy got a gugguli...she loves her.
...
Cue: Awwwww




Toys? Who needs them? Apani loved the new face cloths! She excitedly and neatly might I add, piled them up. Blocks are so last year, she's moving on to bigger and better things...now where's that broom and vacuum she wanted Santa to bring her?







Kaity helped Maddy and put everything on her teeny tiny lap. All Maddy could do was sit there and take it.


Then, there is the tent, well, there WAS a tent.
The poor thing met it's end Sunday afternoon.
It had a good run though ... 4 days!! Woo Hoo. Fun times!


I can't believe it's over already. I just wish I could have been well just ONE minute of one day so that I could smell our Christmas tree.

3 comments:

family said...

OH it looks like you guys had so much fun! COOL! What did you mean you wish you were well.... I hope you werent sick for the whole thing! That would be horrible! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! Love you!

Kelly said...

oh, yea, I was. I've been sick with this bug for 4 weeks now. But I've been sick with something or other since I gave birth to Maddy! It's been fun. Love you too!!

GR82BAMOM said...

How fun! Good job on raising such sweet and beautiful girls. I love the photos you've retouched on Photoshop. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.