Shutterfly.com

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm not ready!

But Maddy apparently is....

She is dying to use the potty and wants to sit on it all the time.
She pulls at her diaper when she pees.
She says poo poo and pee pee.
And loves to pull off toilet paper and drop it in the toilet.

I on the other hand, don't have the energy for it! I'm so tired. Really, beyond tired. All I want to do is lay in bed and sleep all day, regardless of the amount of sleep I've gotten. Not to mention how much time we spend in the car! We are always driving and always on errands. For the most part, if we need anything, other than groceries, we have to head out to Poughkeepsie. How am I gonna potty train if we're always on the go??

Though the thought of ridding myself of diapers is quite appealing :)

1 comment:

family said...

You can do it! Bring the potty with you in the back of the car. I know it sounds crazy but it's there for emergency. It will be a few weeks of craziness but then you are DONE! YEAH! If you wait til she's not interested she will take forever to do it. Good luck Cous!!!!!!!!!! :) Oh and I feel your pain about being tired.... why are we ALWAYS tired???