Shutterfly.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How we're doing Christmas

Now that ALL the girls are in bed at 7, I try to make money by doing small things on the internet since there's still 3 years before Daisy starts school and I can start working.

Between everything, I've probably earned @ $1000.

Amazon has a task site called Mturk. People use the site to promote business, they promote blogs, universities use it to conduct research, to rate web content, and so forth. I like to do the research or survey tasks because most of them are quick and tend to pay more. But if any task is offering you more than $3, it's usually fake, don't waste your time.

I sell coupons on ebay.

I set up an etsy site.

Now that Maddy is old enough to remember things, unless stores decide to be open 24/7 and I can go when she sleeps, I have to shop online. And ALWAYS use Ebates. If you haven't signed up yet, do it! I love ebates. I got my "big fat payment" today which is in my paypal account and will go towards gifts. And whatever shopping I do will be through ebates to earn more cash back.

I've also been "earning" "money" through Swagbucks. EVERY site I go to, I just search for it in the swagbucks toolbar and earn 'bucks' which I redeem for Amazon gift cards. It's tedious, but every little bit helps. I earned $100 in amazon gift cards in just a few months. Not too bad and not only is it Christmas, but there's 2 birthdays in December.

I love the daily deal sites. I've gotten a few stuff from Plum District and Totsy.

And the other thing I do is Paid the Fastest, which is a little more complicated. But I'm at the point where I get free referrals and let them do the work for me. I've earned the most $$ from there.

I also won a contest that gave a Chuggington gift pack which was filled with a train set, books, puzzles, and dvds. So we're pretty much set. Awesome!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am impressed! I never thought those kinds of sites worked, but I'm glad I was wrong! :) Good for you.