Shutterfly.com

Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm joining the revolution!

My own revolution. I'm boycotting laundry. I'm occupying my basement waiting for someone to do my laundry.

I've thrown it all on the bed and am trying to fold it. Daisy comes along and throws it on the floor. But not just any of it, only the folded stuff. Thanks Daisy.

Then she runs to the closets and throws that laundry on the floor. And where do you suppose it ends up? Oh, she brings it to the pile of dirty laundry. And for the most part, I don't realize it til it's covered with actually dirty laundry.

Do you have any idea how much laundry is washed and washed and washed without being worn? Too much!

Why should I have to do my laundry? Why do I have to work hard? Someone should do it for me! I want to be lazy too!

No comments: