Shutterfly.com

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Duh!!!

My mother bought me a bunch of Neuhaus bars for my birthday. Under any other circumstances, they would have been gone quickly. However, in the summer, I don't care for chocolate. The inconsistent weather makes them bloom and within a day, even the best quality chocolate is ruined.

Yesterday, I pulled out the bag, picked out a dark chocolate raspberry and split up among my little ladies.

Kaitlyn could not stop saying, "mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm."
So I asked, "Is it good? Do you like it?"
Maddy replies, "Du-uh!"

Can someone please tell my children to act their age?!
I feel like I'm arguing with a teen sometimes when I'm talking to Apani.
Maddy...really? Duh? Come on! You're only 2!
And Daisy is rolling her eyes. I'm in over my head...

No comments: