Shutterfly.com

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kaitlyn today

Kaitlyn was working on her homework when she asked, "Is a sentence a period or a question mark?"
Me, "You use a period for a sentence."
K, "OK."
Me, "Let's see what you're doing." Reading her questions aloud. "Are Bear and Mouse friends?"
K, "Yes."
Me reading the next question, "How do you know Bear and Mouse are friends?"
K, "Because I read the book."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I yell a lot...much more than I want to. It's a daily struggle and every night I go to bed with guilt and pray for a better day tomorrow. Well, just a day or two ago, a friend posted something on just that, her same struggle. This afternoon, Kaitlyn came up to me and said, "Mom, you need to sit down right here and say, Dear Lord, I'm sorry I'm always yelling at my children." Then, she started laughing. I'm glad she found some humor in it, but my sweet Kaitlyn, I do all the time. I am very sorry.

No comments: