Shutterfly.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

Maddy loves to help

When I lay Daisy down for bed, Maddy makes sure she's tucked in well... face and all. I thought she just kept moving and the blanket would slowly move up, but after I moved it down I watched Madelyn walk in, say, "UH! TT!" And covered her back up!!

When Daisy wakes up, I get her but leave behind her blanket. Probably because it's too hot and she does it need it except in the air conditioned room. But Madelyn so helpfully remembers and drags it all through the house.

Daisy's Blanket and pacifier. 6 pacifiers and by the end of the day, all of them need to be sanitized.



It's so hard to not get so frustrated, she is making extra work, but when I see pics like this, my heart just melts. It could be so much worse. I'm lucky and grateful she loves her and isn't jealous.

1 comment:

vdg family said...

What a great sisterhood. Yay Maddy!