Shutterfly.com

Monday, December 21, 2009

Little Drummer Boy

During snack time the girls listen to Christmas music. One of the songs Apani heard and now loves is Little Drummer Boy. Thankfully, we have a Christmas CD with it. Josh Groban sings it and we listen to it almost daily on our drive to and from school. Other favorites include Andrea Bocelli's Jingle Bells, Santa Claus is coming to town, and O Tannenbaum and Celine Dion's Feliz Navidad.

I want to get a Christmas video ready, so I asked the girls if they knew of any Christmas songs they could sing. They couldn't think of any, so I suggested Little Drummer Boy and we began to sing. From across the room, I hear Maddy singing, "pum pum pum pum. I thought, no way. That's just a coincidence. So I grabbed my camera and tried to catch it. She wouldn't do it, so I turned my camera off and she would start to sing. I tried several times to catch it on video, but it was like she knew what I was doing. Camera on, Maddy off. Camera off, Maddy ON. Haha! But I finally got some. Here's a snippet.

1 comment:

vdg family said...

That is the CUTEST! I love it. T has started to sing "Fa La La" with the song (I have no idea the person that sings it) but he sings along. It is so endearing! I miss you. Your home looks lovely!