Shutterfly.com

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Idiot moment of the week

I was walking Apani to school. We like to walk a very specific way, however, today, we walked on the opposite side of the street. Naturally, there were new things for her to stop and see, especially in regard to Halloween decorations. If I don't continue walking with each of her pauses, we would never get anywhere. So I kept walking. After a few steps, I turned around to see if she was walking or still looking. To my horror, Kaity was nowhere to be seen. For a moment my heart stopped, seriously, it skipped a beat. As I was about to panic and ask where Kaitlyn was, I realized ... she was already in school!

4 comments:

vdg family said...

Lol! Kelly you are a super mom, really! Your kids are always on your mind.

Lindsay said...

Whew!

Also, you crack me up! :)

GR82BAMOM said...

That's so funny! I've had moments like that, too!

family said...

Oh those moments are sooooo scary!!!! You just want to throw up! Too funny she was already in school! Funny once the horror part was over! :) Love ya girl!