Shutterfly.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What was your favorite part of the day?

If you're not familiar with Dora the Explorer, let me tell you that at the end of every episode, in yet another attempt to involve the kids with the show, she asks the question, "What was your favorite part of the day?"

Abby, Maddy, and I just dropped Kaity off at school and came home to wait til it was time to take Abby who starts at 11:30. Maddy was occupied with some toys so I thought, let me get a head start on dinner. So as I'm crying while I chop the onions, I hear Dora ask her "audience" that question. Apani says, "Ummmm, going to school." :)

She LOVES school! She asks all morning what time her class starts. She wants to go "Right now!" Every day she leaves with a big smile on her face. And YOU were so worried!

2 comments:

vdg family said...

I ask my kids that question at dinner time. I love to hear their responses. It is so sweet that Apani loves school. It is fabulous!

Emily said...

YESSSSSSSS! It's probably b/c she's too brilliant for words.