Shutterfly.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

warm weather has taken on a whole new meaning

I hate warm weather. Seriously! I don't like to sweat, I don't like to be hot, I dread warm weather. BUT with three kids, I have an entire new perspective and a great appreciation for this heat. It adds about 20-30 extra minutes to my morning...

2 less pairs of socks
2 less pairs of shoes to tie, (hooray for velcro sandals!!)
3 less winter jackets, scarves, hats, and mittens

It shouldn't take so long, but that amounts to 6 mittens, 4 shoes, 3 hats, 2 scarves ... something or things are always missing.

I can now bathe 3 kids, shower, and have everyone ready with ample time to spare which means there is a plethora of time for an early morning tantrum should Abby decide she needs one!

1 comment:

vdg family said...

I agree, the extra time is such a luxury!