Shutterfly.com

Monday, September 5, 2011

So sore!!

My right leg is extremely sore. I spent all morning trying to figure out why. I last rode my bike Thursday so it couldn't be that and it would have been both legs. Could it have been something at church? Maybe crossing my legs for so long holding Daisy trying to get her to sleep? Nope, it was from using the pedal while playing the piano!! Maybe 10 minutes for prelude, opening and closing hymns and my leg is sore! Am I really that out of shape?! I knew that since moving (almost 2 years ago!) my life has become rather sedentary having nowhere to walk to but come on, it hurts!!

Well, the girls go back to school Wednesday so I'll once again get a 4 mile daily walk up and down a steep hill and I finally got the littles a trailer so I'll also be on the bike trail daily...hopefully, Maddy hates it, but Daisy loves it. I'll get my exercise and maybe lose some more weight. I've been stuck where I am for several months now. I would love to lose another 30 lbs but I'd be more than thrilled with 20. And who knows maybe I'll even be able to play the piano again without needing a day to rest after!!

When one of the members found out I play the piano, he asked if I had one. We sold it before we left thinking it wouldn't survive the 2hour drive in a truck filled with other furniture and boxes and we did not want to also have to rent piano movers. So, no, I told him. Turns out he has several...he collects them and offered to give me one! The building that he stores them is closing in a few weeks so I'll have one by Christmas!!!

1 comment:

vdg family said...

I'm so sorry you are sore! Bike riding sounds really fun! Reading about your swimming, dear daisy and the cute things your girls say really make my day. Thanks!