Shutterfly.com

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10 reasons to come up here

10 reasons to come see me

1. I'm so awesome
2. The hot chocolate at Belgique Patisserie will have you asking, "Jacques, who?" It's like liquid dark chocolate and is unbelievable. Words can't describe the deliciousness! The homemade whip cream is like the icing on the cake! And they have artisan belgian chocolate, think Neuhaus, but fresher because it's made on the premises rather than imported. But expect to spend a fortune.
3. The corn maize at Ellsworth Hill Farm is really fun.
4. You don't want to miss the fall folliage!
5. I'm still awesome
6. Hodgeson's and Lawrence Family Farms are great farms for kids
7. I know a great B&B for you to stay at ;)
8: The man voted best chef in the Hudson Valley owns the restaurant just down the road.
9. Some great little shopping towns around us: Millerton (voted one of the top 10 in US by Frommer's), Millbrook, Rhinebeck
10. Someone as awesome as me can only have spectacular friends...We miss you awesome people!

I told El the next time he drives into work, he has to take me (and Daisy and Maddy) with him! So I hope to see you guys soon.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, I would love to come because you ARE awesome! One of these days... (Because, seriously, that chocolate you describe sounds incredible.)

Hope to see you soon!

Emily said...

Okay let's talk serious here. How much does your mom charge? We couldn't make it just for a day trip...or could we...??? And you are awesome. Hope to see you in NYC soon.

Lindsay said...

Yes, seriously...I need some serious talk. How much does your mom charge? I keep hearing nothing but great things about the B&B...