Shutterfly.com

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I have a wart

...about 15 lbs with curly brown hair...really cute.

Maddy is glued to my side. Not only because she's slightly clingy, but also because her older sisters get too excited around her. To insure her safety, she is at my hip ... or breast...depending on what time it is :)

Kristin lent me her bumbo. I LOVE that thing. It has, well, in the least, given my back a break, but also allowed me to actually do things other than walk among rooms. Maddy loves to cook, uh, play with the paper towels while I cook. She helps me wash dishes. And she helped with the peppermint bark we made the other day. I forgot however, that she has entered a very curious stage. She loves to grab things, anything. Everything needs to be touched and tasted. In fact, she "walks" around, arm outstretched, open handed, waiting for something to touch her palm. Like a venus fly trap, she closes it as soon as something does. I find myself often pulled back so that I don't hurt her. Anyway, back to that bark. I thought that she would enjoy a taste of our little treat. Picking up the spatula, I brought it to her lips, only to have it grabbed from me. Chocolate was everywhere. I think I even heard her say, "Mmmm."

Enjoy the video:

4 comments:

GR82BAMOM said...

Adorable! And a chocolate connoisseur, too! She's yummy herself.

Lindsay said...

Mmmm...chocolate....

RJ said...

This was the sweetest post, and you are so well written, Kelly. I miss you!

family said...

Oh she is soooooo cute! What pretty girls you have!!!!!! She's growing fast! And I want some candy bars too! :)